Website and Contact Information

Please email or call Mara directly for pricing in your area: 919-653-8997 or lpcfpc2@aol.com

For updated and current information on LHP Permanent Cosmetics, please visit my new website at: http://www.lhppermanentcosmetics.com/

About Me

My photo
Cary, New Bern, Boca Raton, Pompano, North Carolina & Florida, United States
Mara Cohen is the owner and creative artist behind LHP Permanent Cosmetics. Aesthetic and medical tattooing at its finest. Mrs. Cohen operates a successful business since 2002 with countless procedures to her credit. She relocated to Cary, North Carolina with her family in 2006. In addition to establishing her new practice in Cary, Mrs. Cohen still travels to Florida where she continues her work with Dr. Melanie Hecker from Hecker Dermatology. Other locations include New Bern with Dr. Bettina Meekins. Mrs. Cohen is best known for her gentle hand and soft application of color. Your makeup will always look natural and fresh, as makeup should. "A BEAUTIFUL FACE IS A GREATER ADVANTAGE THAN ANY LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION" Aristotle

Thursday, January 13, 2011

The "Eyes" Have It!

One of the greatest discoveries I made in my adult life was “permanent cosmetics”. I completely appreciate waking up with a little color in my face that adds life to my otherwise pale complexion. Spring and fall is uneventful for me in the way of makeup. However, in the summer when I’m swimming, or in the winter when I’m building a snowman with my daughter, I am the most grateful. Never again do I have to worry about those hot summer days with perspiration rolling down my face smudging my brow pencil, or playing around in the snow with my kids and having eyeliner smear down my cheek. Permanent makeup is a wonderful cosmetic enhancement in more ways than one……. Here is my featured client for this blog. A beautiful lady with multi-colored eyes and elegant day wear eyeliner!


Wake Up With Make UP ~ Mara Cohen
Eyeliner BEFORE Makeup

Eyeliner AFTER Makeup

My beautiful daughter Nadia and Frosty on Steroid!


2 comments:

  1. its mean cosmetics is must need for skin, thanks to shre the great information with pics and i hope that you will keep it up and will share more information as like this
    cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. Well knowing how to effectively and properly use permanent make-ups might also be wonderful if included in here, but so far this is a good reference, especially for those taking up their course at cosmetology school online .

    ReplyDelete